2009年5月11日星期一

Mr. Rock



















Mr. Rock

Cities and urbans not belongs to me.

Countries also not belongs to me.

Where would I stand?

Where could I stand?

I couldn't stand anywhere just because I am a gigantic rock that earth couldn't support me?

I couldn't stand anywhere just because I am not beautiful as famous buildings?

I couldn't stand anywhere just because I am not as useful as wheats and rice?

The answer is negative.

Like the fire could flame in the water,

Like the water could live with the fire.

All negative.

I am not useless because I am a landscape.

Without people, I am.

With people, I am.

I belong to the arts.

I belong to the God.

I should live in the world cause I am exist.

I shouldn't die cause my job is not finished.

Now, I am comfortable.

I am talking with the sky,

I am lying with the grass.

Talking, taking and telling.

Lying, Living and Life.

I am Mr. Rock.

No one could instead me.

没有评论:

发表评论