2009年5月4日星期一

After Port Royal - Champlain Continues







1.This is a picture of the St. Lawrence River. I could see this is a really thin river and it is between the Quebec and the New Brunswick.
Also could see the U.S.A by the bridge of the New Brunswick.


2.This is a photograph of this lake. I have to say this is really magnificently. The new word I learned. I see the river and the falling sun. Also a couple of lands. They are watching each other.


3. For 3 reasons I think.
1-Safer than the land.
2-Easy to do trade between Quebec and New Brunswick.
3-To develop the sea-working.


4.I see a big castle, river and a ship. In fact, there are cites and sky which is also beautiful but not as cool as the castle. Ha ha. This is more like a magic town. A castle with the falling water and rivers. If this is an island. I would say I would buy it if I am rich.


















5.a.Here is the towering cliffs.


b.This is the natural protection. With this, people could defence whatever natural disasters or human disasters. To use the nature things to protect ourselves, is a cool way to develop ourselves.





c.I learned river could be a transportation and how could them help people. And cliffs are natural forts.









BONUS: 1.First, it's good for defence. Then, good for people to swim. Finally, it's beautiful.

2.

没有评论:

发表评论