2009年5月6日星期三

An Alliance with the Huron Empire

1.
An alliance is a group of countries or political parties that are formally united and working together because they have similar aims.
An alliance is a relationship in which two countries, political parties, or organizations work together for some purpose.




The state of being allied or confederated a connection based on kinship or marriage or common interest; "the shifting alliances within a large family"; "their friendship constitutes a powerful bond between them"
An organization of people (or countries) involved in a pact or treaty.




2.


1) To get stronger.


2) To get more money.


3) To be more famous in the world.




3.


a.I could see two parts are fighting. They are very ago I think. They use bows and arrows. They battled at the bridge. Under the ships. There are many ships. On the back. There are many trees and many grass. Maybe the ancient battle are all like this. Such stupid.




b.Maybe. This bows and arrows are the real I think. But I don't think they could war at such a small bridge. They would die ugly. Especially the middle one.




4.

This bay is surrounded by Sudbury, Parry Sound, Manitoulin, Bruce, Grey, Simcoe and Muskoka.



























b. Bay is the lake surrounded or besides by a part of land. Like Bay Area in L.A.


5.This is the a photo of this bay. I like this picture. There are a beautiful beach. Cool island and a white ass man. Yeah. Also the lovely rocks.
6.I feel sad. I don't know why. When I see the dark yellow painting style and the lonely stick stickied in the rocks watching the river. I could feel the painter's lonely. When he draw this picture, I could feel his embarrassed. Maybe he had no friends beside him. I don't like this paint, make me sad and make me remember my ex-friends.
7.I feel the power and the sadness. The Canadian landscape would be very strong but lonely. The land is strong and cool. But it is a lonely land without friend. The author might be lonely that time like the painter paint the paint above.
8.I learned what is an alliance and it between two parts. The ancient war's style. The bay's mean. Canadian landscape in emotion and the art of the landscape.

没有评论:

发表评论