2009年4月20日星期一

Reflection

1. I got lots of things in Canadian Studies. Since I came to the school, I had been learn this subject with Ms. Chan. I learned about the provinces and the territories of Canada. Also the provincial flags and the provincial birds and flowers. I also learned the geography and the regions in Canada. I also learned to be honest. Learned to do teamwork.

2. The lesson I could remember is that lesson we learned the British Columbia. That was the first class of the Canadian Studies. In this class, I first tried this kind of teaching style. Lovely teacher with the all English class. In the first 5 minutes, I couldn't catch the class a little, but after 35 minutes, I enjoyed very much. Guess what? That was the lesson I started loving Ms. Chan. So, That was the class I couldn't forget.

3. Changed a little. I have never speak too much English before. But now, everyday learn with English. I feel pound of myself. I hate study before. Now I couldn't live without that. Things never change is that I used to hate uniforms, now also. I have more friends than before. Some of them are the real friends. We could talk use hearts.

4. My goal of June is to get an A in Canadian Studies. B in English 10. Pass the Chinese. B in the P.E and B in the science. I don't want to fail again in P.E and Chinese. My plan is very easy and basic. Just don't late, less talking on the classes. And done homework on time. The most important thing is to keep healthy. As you know. I am not healthy. Ha ha.

5. I am proud of my English teacher, Ms. Chan. First, she finished university when she was only 21 years old. This is really AMAZING. Second, her English is perfect but her Chinese is also very good. When she speak it, I feel very comfortable. Finally, I have to say and I can't hide that is I think she is very very lovely. She could make everyone around her to love her. All above. What a proud I have. I tried my best to learn her lessons. Even sometimes I am lazy, but I really want to done her lessons. For real.

BONUS:
Ms. Chan. I love you and I would never break our heart.

1 条评论:

  1. Peter,

    You are an amazing student (when you are here).

    You really make a difference in the classroom. Be nice to Helen, she is really a sweet girl. Don't be mean to her!

    Thank you for being proud of me. I am proud of you too. You have taught me so much about life and teaching. I am so glad you are putting your heart into studying. You have so much potential. You are special because you have a strong sense of individuality.

    I am glad you have a goal! I will help you as much as I can to get you there.

    Today, when I saw you studying vocabulary by yourself with your music. It was so peaceful. I was thinking to myself, "Wow, he is really mature now".

    Congratulations! At that moment, I really feel you have grown up. Your mom would be so proud of you too!

    Keep it up! I want to see your success!

    回复删除