2009年4月9日星期四

Puppet Show Questions

1. What is your puppet show about? (5-8 sentences)
Two puppet shows.
-----First one is about the Cartier and Domagaya. Sailors were died by scurvy. Domagaya knew how to cure sailors but he came up with some demands. Cartier agreed. Domagaya helped them to made Vitamin-C-spruce tea and needles to make sailers ok. Cartier was really happy that many lives is saved.
-----Second one is about the Cartier met Donnacona for the first time. Donnacona was happy to greet him. Cartier wanted to trade with him, but Donnacona disagreed. Cartier kidnapped his couple sons.
2.. Who are the characters? Which student is the voice of the character?
Cartier:Helen
Domagaya:Catherine
Narrator 1& Sailor:Nancy
A student who in grade 11 instead of Peter to do the narrator 2. I am sorry about I was ill on the weekend so I can't join the team to make the video shows.
3. What did you learn from making the puppet show? (3-5 sentences)
I learned lots things
1:Team work is important.
2:Girls are really good at doing hand jobs.
3:Explorers are really important for history.
4. What do you want me to notice when I am marking your puppet show? (3-5 sentences)
We paid lots of time to do the background. Just pay attention on it. We used lots of time on puppet, look at their lovely bodies. They are full of our loves.
5. Did your group work well together? Tell me 3 reasons why or why not.
Yes. I promised. Everyone did their work.
1.Puppets are made by all of our hands.
2.We paid lots of freetime to done it.
3.I really want to say thinks to Helen Nancy and Cathrine. Think you all. Without you, I could do nothing.

没有评论:

发表评论